Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English comparative

• 07-04-2005 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Do the books for English comparative change each year?, as far as I know the modes do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

the modes change and i'm almost positive the books change too -not dramatically though a few added and a few removed. it may be every second year either- i'm not 100% sure about this so check with the dept. syllabus
    my friend is currently repeating and had to do all different comparative texts.
    THe single text changes i know anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

they drop a few and add a few every year, modes have some sort of order,

can anyone tell me what General Vision and Viewpoint is?-our teacher left it out and its likely to come up ive heard.......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 CoffeeFreak

Shyster wrote:
    can anyone tell me what General Vision and Viewpoint is?-our teacher left it out and its likely to come up ive heard.......?

I think it's basically how the author sees the world and how the characters see the world. I'm not that sure of it myself even though our teacher has done it with us....

Advertisement