Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Battery Alarm in iPaq

Options
  • 07-04-2005 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi, not sure if I should post here or in tweaking. Does anybody know how to change when the alarm goes off wrt low battery?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

How do you mean?
    Change the level it goes off at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Selket

No, I want to change when it goes off. At the minute the alarm only goes off when the battery is nearly depleted. I need it to go off roughly when its have gone

Hmmm? Not sure if you can actually alter it on an IPAQ. I know you can get apps to do that for you

Have you gone in under settings and power.....and are there any advanced settings there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Selket

Yep, I've tried changing it under settings. You can change just about everything else. What are these apps you speak and where could I get one? I kinda need it in a hurry

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, how about Battery Pack Pro - you can customise how it alerts you to the battery level?

• Advertisement

Ha ha!
    Thats funny
    Was about to tell you to try it also, but I'm damned if I can find the one I came across before.
    Have a look at this review though. I'm sure its exactly what you are looking for

batteryalarm.jpg

Advertisement