Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony-Ericsson V800

Options
  • 07-04-2005 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

After getting my hands on one of these babies.

Anyone know if these: http://www.komplett.ie/k/kl.asp?bn=10247
    Are compatible? It takes memory stick Duo, but I don't know about PRO duo, and the booklet says zero about upgrading the memory.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah the V800 is PRO compatible. If you look on teh side of the phone it says "Memory Stick PRO Duo".

The Sony original one are €49 in the shops if you can't wait for delivery from Komplett.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Stekelly wrote:
    Yeah the V800 is PRO compatible. If you look on teh side of the phone it says "Memory Stick PRO Duo".
    D'oh! :D
    The Sony original one are €49 in the shops if you can't wait for delivery from Komplett.ie
    Sony ones are an unbelievable rip-off though when you get into the 512-1GB bracket.

Cheers Ste!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I havnt seen the Sony 1gb Duo, not sure if they've released it yet. The normal sized 1gb is €179 which is a bit overpriced alright.

Advertisement