Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The what are you playing thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

playing:

Cold Fear -resident evil on a ship...was wondering if its linked to the ill fated deep fear on saturn, which was resident evil in a sub. anyway had potential, the bad guys are horribly annoying to kill. (you have to blow their brains out they are also the 28 days later vartiation...resulting in pant sh*tting moments as you pointlessly try to point the gun in the right direction)

But it is let down by its poor mission system, there is no real sense of survival in the game as you are quickly herded to every point in the game with little or no suspense and no freedom to go...the wrong way.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

DS: Yoshi T&G, Band Brothers, Mr. Driller Drill Spirits

PSP: Lumines, Mercury, Wipeout Pure

Cube: POP2, RE4, Paper Mario

PC: Warblade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Gamecube:

Paper Mario 2 - holy **** this is good! :eek:
    possibly the best rpg i've ever played (but then again, i'm only a couple of hours in)

Resident Evil 4 - starting to lose interest now that i'm nearing the end of my third playthrough...
    my game of the year so far

MGS Twin Snakes - they seem to have made it a hell of a lot harder to just shoot your way out of a situation now :/

Advertisement