Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day Off 4 Our Pope's Funeral

Options
  • 07-04-2005 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Who here has 2moro (Friday) off for the Pope's funeral? And what r u going 2 honestly do to deserve the day off i.e. are u goin 2 watch the funeral on the TV, go 2 mass/prayer service, pray by yourself or do nothin.

I have the day off and I'm deffo going 2 watch the funeral on TV @ 9 am. I think he was a really good man who helped bring people 2gether. I'm glad he's getting the thanks he deserved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I don't have tomorrow off, but we're having an assembly dedicated to the Pope.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

We just have the morning off, I have to go in after break. I would be watching the funeral but my TV isn't working... Stupid NTL...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

we had a school service thursday morning and the day off friday. i didnt watch the funeral but plan to watch repeat later. i went and lit a candle in the cathedral earlier tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

We got the whole day off Friday, I thought alot more of you guys would too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Well, i woke up at midday and then went to the cinema with my mate.

Cheers Pope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

we had a small service on thursday and the whole day off on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

<Jonny> wrote:
    Well, i woke up at midday and then went to the cinema with my mate.

Cheers Pope

You're so respectful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

we had no day off but we had a service thingy on fri morning (could be due to the fact that its a predominantly protestant school though..........) I actually would have liked to go to proper mass, but there you go :)

Advertisement