Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESAT BB keeps dropping?

• 08-04-2005 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Any body having problems with esat since they upgraded
    Have now the 1mb service and it must have dropped around 4 to 5 time today already is this the norm or?

Dublin 9 area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Mine drops out everyday at 9 to 10pm it varies, but ive been since told it can be router related.
    Also ive noticed esats pings since the upgrade have gone up, some web pages take 5-10sec. to load for me and there just text (thats after ive cleared my temp internet files folder and cleared history)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

Just noticed, the BB drops every time i hit max speed around 100k, feck that i'll have to get on to esat to voice my problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Jesus1222

Im in the Dublin 9 area. I have the Netgear DG824 router and have had no problems whatsoever with either the router or the connection dropping. I've been on all day. Latency to games servers is a major problem since the upgrade though, which is disappointing.

Advertisement