Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

soc of the year awards....

• 08-04-2005 1:06am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone know any of the nominations?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well, the big surprise is that sci-fi didnt win :(

other then that, great night. got very hamered, scored a girl from dubes (I think) and got slapped in the face by a girl who i never met. the chair of one world, Lara spent most of the Night walking around in my Jacket, which is Possiably Bigger then her, A Skip went on Fire, I Lost E50 ( this pc wont do the Euro Sign), and a umbrella, Tangoed with Lucy from CSC, Slow danced with a incredably sexy Orchastra girl, was Sitting beside another orchastra girl who was quotes as saying, "I've heard of deep throat, but thats impressaive ( true quote). A Skip went on Fire, I got a Tip from A German woman who Thought I was a bull-boy, Smoked Way too much, Drank for Ireland, and Ended up Sleeping in Jim_No.6 House, drunken groping of a SvP girl, harassing Stargal for no apparent reason, then threatening to Sue her and her newspaper for misquoting me, met Angry Bananna, hugged him,

in all a good night

I met THe following Boards people....

Agent smith
    angry banana
    Andrew_83
    Jim_No.6
    Stargal
    Evil Bert

All in all a good Night, i need a Drink

You mentioned how a skip went on fire not once but twice...methinks someone shouldn't be allowed carry matches/lighters/petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

Does no one else think it's odd that he said he met himself..?

I'm still amazed that he knew my nick after ~10 posts or so! Ah well, t'was a good night, although apparently I went home too early - now I'll never find out what the Viper Lounge is like!

I don't believe neither of my "Best Individual" candidates won... :confused:

Oh, and Shane isn't a SVP girl! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

In light of some of the events last night, I wish to make some comments:

Agent Smith, you are an excellent dancer.

John2, I express deep regret at standing on your friend not once but twice.

Stargal, apologies for the canvasing for you shamefully for the new society.

Andrew_83, sorry for letting you know that the guy you were mocking from your table was one of my best friends.

Francis Kiernan, up with the Right-Wing dancing.

Mr. Lurker (you know who you are Kevin), I'm sorry I got rather inebriated and you had to advise me to get a taxi.

And let that be the end of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

lucky sods! :D

Studying and no booze or partying makes Indy go nuts...... :(

Nearly done is my consolation, tomorrow is my final written paper and I have done the two hardest exams so far......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I met THe following Boards people....

Agent smith
    angry banana
    Andrew_83
    Jim_No.6
    Stargal
    Evil Bert

I obviously don't exist in AS's mind.

And Angry Banana, it doesn't matter, she shouldn't have been on the floor in the first place.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

woops, i rememberd meeting you just after i logged off,

my most humble appoligies....

THE Amended Boards people list that i met at the CSC awards

Agent smith
    angry banana
    Andrew_83
    Jim_No.6
    Stargal
    Evil Bert
    John2

Anyone have any pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

I have one of you o0

(but the mad girl sitting beside me won't let me put it up... I'll do it later.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭conformist

i have one of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

John2 wrote:
    I obviously don't exist in AS's mind.
    I'd be happy about that...
    And Angry Banana, it doesn't matter, she shouldn't have been on the floor in the first place.
    lol

Advertisement