Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power and Belfast game

Options
  • 08-04-2005 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Can anyone tell me if Paddy Power is holding sats for the big game in Belfast at the end of the month?
    Could probably find out myself but feeling very lazy.
    Cheers,
    d.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Hello folks,

Can anyone tell me if Paddy Power is holding sats for the big game in Belfast at the end of the month?
    Cheers,
    d.
    Cavendish Club Sats are finished Doc ;0( sorry bout that.. Fitzwilliam poker fest (mayday masters) sats starting on the 12th April though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Cavendish Club Sats are finished Doc ;0( sorry bout that.. Fitzwilliam poker fest (mayday masters) sats starting on the 12th April though!

Thank you very much for your reply. I just joined 2 days ago and have turned my 9 euro into 128 so very happy with ur site. I'll be playing in all these sats, although hopefully I'll only need to play the first.
    Looking forward to other sats, very disappointed with lack of support from another poker site i just left, so cheers for the reply.
    Ok, lets go to work. D.

Thank you very much for your reply. I just joined 2 days ago and have turned my 9 euro into 128 so very happy with ur site. I'll be playing in all these sats, although hopefully I'll only need to play the first.
    Looking forward to other sats, very disappointed with lack of support from another poker site i just left, so cheers for the reply.
    Ok, lets go to work. D.
    :))))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sonneti

Hello folks,

Cheers,
    d.

$100 Rebuy satellite running this saturday on Ladbrokes Poker + feeders into this are running every night at 6:40pm. If you win you'll get a full $4000 package too :D

more info about the belfast event here: www.thecavendishclub.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

LADBROKES
    david-K<<<<<(spits in disgust)

they are the most arrogant poker site(nah I'd say the most arrogant site on the net "full stop")

Their cus services is crap, unlike PADDY POWER which is second to none!

Give ur business to Paddy Power Doc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

david-k wrote:
    LADBROKES
    david-K<<<<<(spits in disgust)

they are the most arrogant poker site(nah I'd say the most arrogant site on the net "full stop")

Their cus services is crap, unlike PADDY POWER which is second to none!

Give ur business to Paddy Power Doc

Ok, if it'll stop you from spitting, dirty habit, even in disgust.
    Join me in the 10pm satellite on paddy power on Tuesday for a ticket for the big one in the Fitz.
    D.

<<< feeling the love ;0)

Advertisement