Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone else buy neo?

Options
  • 08-04-2005 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Do any of ye buy this? if so, what do ye reckon. personally, i think its fairly good. although the review ratings seem to be slightly generous, especially last month. imho they gave kiddy grade too high a score. it be crap:(

or is there other anime/manga magazines out there worth parting cash for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

You might find something in forbidden planet, i think they get in american anime magazines.

And i buy Neo sometimes, but i don't go to far out of my way to pic it up since its a little ****y with reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pichuchu150

Where can I buy NEO magazine? The shop I used to buy it from closed down. Would Easons stock it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Where can I buy NEO magazine? The shop I used to buy it from closed down. Would Easons stock it?

Hi! This thread is 8 years old and very outdated!

I'd advise you to start a new thread with your query if you so wish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement