Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Kebabs in Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Can't remember the exact name of it. But I think it could be "King Greece" or something like that on Dorset street, real **** looking place, wouldn't expect it to be any good, think they only do pizzas and kebabs but holy **** their kebabs are good, even when sober. Ate there for 3 days straight it was that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spud119

swed110 wrote: »
    Zaika across from break for the border on lower stephen st is hands down the best kebabs in dublin. I think they just opened up a couple of weeks ago. The fresh naan bread is incredible and prices are very reasonable.

I saw your post and checked them out as i live right around the corner. This place legit....Kebab was fantastic!! Planning to try the curry next will keep you posted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

spud119 wrote: »
    I saw your post and checked them out as i live right around the corner. This place legit....Kebab was fantastic!! Planning to try the curry next will keep you posted

So good that you had to create an account to praise them!

I went there once when it was called Kebab Klub and the place was so grim and filthy that I walked right back out. No amount of shilling will ever get me to go back there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

spud119
    swed110
    -------
    sxxd11x

creative with your usernames too:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spud119

Gyalist wrote: »
    So good that you had to create an account to praise them!

I went there once when it was called Kebab Klub and the place was so grim and filthy that I walked right back out. No amount of shilling will ever get me to go back there.

hey all im saying is dont knock em until you try it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

There's a delicious kebab shop two doors up from the Palace nightclub on Camden Street..nom nom nom nom-not sure of the name though!

I have tried there not a bad ol' spot, i still have to put zaytoons at the top of the list tho!

many years ago a friend say i have to try zaytoons, since that day i have never eaten a kabab on pita bread! it has to be freshly cooked nan all the way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Anywhere in Dublin do greek Souvlaki?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Is there a difference between that and a Kebab? There is a Greek restaurant in Malahide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Creampie

I was in Zaytoon not long ago after a messy night out, not sure if they were the cause of me getting the ****s, but I got them and it was not a pretty site.

Advertisement