Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Big Merc Sale?

Options
  • 08-04-2005 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

I remeber for the last few years a big Merc sale out by the airport, does anyone have any info if this is on this year and where?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

don't have the details. I went once. Didn't find 500 black e-classes in a row very interesting to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yep its on next weekend Saturday 16th and 17th !

The radio adds will start this weekend and the signs at the Kennel Club will go up early next week !

Unfortunately I will be away so I'll miss it for the first time, actually that might just be a good thing !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

MercMad wrote:
    Yep its on next weekend Saturday 16th and 17th !

:D

This venue in not as good as Motor Distributors main building (used a few years back), should be a good range of cars with finance easy and cheap for the weekend!!!
    Loads of temptation for the Merc fan, which I don't fall into thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

This venue in not as good as Motor Distributors main building

In what respect ?

The MDL building is way too small for the size of the show nowdays. Three or four years ago it was MUCH smaller. I think the current venue is fine, assuming its dry of course !

Advertisement