Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring 2

Options
  • 08-04-2005 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I went to see this last night thought it was going to be really bad. So as a result i really enjoyed it . It dident dwel on the lethal video tape concept. Instead it focused more on thr girl haunting rachel and her son. The raindeer secene was a bit mad, dodgy cgi. I hear they are making ring 0 now. Should be intresting.

What did the rest of ye think of Ring 2! It was directed by the Japaneese guy that did the orignal.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I don't really have any intention of watching it. I caught the original ring 2 on sci-fi a while back and it was boring enough for me to fall asleep half way through, and given my poor opinion of the american version I won't be losing any sleep over missing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I loved the first US Ring, but US Ring 2 was terrible and I felt desperately sorry for all involved.

And why does Samara suddenly sound like Jennifer Tilly? And who the hell thought deer were scary?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

If they make a Ring 0, what animals do you predict will make a random appearance?
    I'm hoping it's monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Makaveli wrote:
    If they make a Ring 0, what animals do you predict will make a random appearance?
    I'm hoping it's monkeys.

penguins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i never said it was best horror of the year or anything just better than expected. I dident expect a lot. The deer looked crap, i think so as not to upset the animal rights activists.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

giraffes perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

giraffes perhaps?

Now there's a film I want to see. I want to see Naomi Watts drive quickly through a gaunlet of giraffes. Those things are designed to be funny when you run them over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Ring 2 was completely unnecessary and a remake of it is even more unnecessary. It seems to throw away a lot of the rules previously established and once again over uses CGI.

The only scare I got from this film was when some guy with long hair stood up in front of me.

Advertisement