Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD forum

Options
  • 08-04-2005 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've been been wondering over the past few days about the location of the CoD forum under hosted......and its accessability to CoD fan. as spooky donkey said him self
    I dident know there was a cod forum on boards. I only noticed this when i replied to a post stefano made on the Lan parties. AH i`ll be adding this to my subed forum and be in anoying ya all real soon so!

I feel this CoD forum would benifit greatly if it was relocated under the "games" section, especially as CoD 2 is due out soon. As you all know this game is on par with the likes of HL2 & BF, but as can be seen from the posts, is missing the attention.

Now im sure it's possible to have this forum moved to the games section.....but first off, it may be more appropriate to have it discussed here to see what is the best course to take.

Tks
    wb

just noticed CoD is in between cake/pie and chocalate/crisps/sweets :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

wideband wrote:
    I feel this CoD forum would benifit greatly if it was relocated under the "games" section, especially as CoD 2 is due out soon. As you all know this game is on par with the likes of HL2 & BF, but as can be seen from the posts, is missing the attention.

Now im sure it's possible to have this forum moved to the games section.....but first off, it may be more appropriate to have it discussed here to see what is the best course to take.
    Oh my God, how weird! I've been thinking the same myself, especially since spooky donkey's post! :p

I personally believe this forum should be under the "Games" section, not hidden away under "Hosted" -> "Public". Call of Duty (along with UO and the upcoming CoD 2 as wireband is right to point out!) is extremelly popular and deserves as much attention and exposure as HL2, BF, Quake, etc...

Who's with me and wideband? Should we go ahead and ask for this forum to be "promoted" to the Games forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I/we have been asking for this for awhile tbh and got no where . It is wasted in here .

jonski wrote:
    I/we have been asking for this for awhile tbh and got no where . It is wasted in here .

That's what I'm talking about! Faith! A positive attitude! Thank you jonski! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ask on the Feedback forum.

Ask on the Feedback forum.

We'll be doing that in a while Robert but first I want to show the support the Call of Duty forum has to the boards.ie staff!

So go ahead everyone! Post on this thread to show your support! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

ooooops , aftere reading this I went to the feedback forums , searched for the COD forum to be moved thread , and bumped it :o

Its under /system/forums

Thanks for the info jonski! ;) I didn't even know Only Human had posted on this same subject!

I posted on that thread and I'm hoping we get moved! Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah it is in a bad place, but now i have it added to my subed forums i dont mind. It should be moved into games as it is a game and not a peronal issue( Though for some people im not sure ), so dont move it to persolal issues.

If you also believe the Call of Duty forum should be moved under "Games" instead of being hidden away under "Hosted" > "Public", please post on the following thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=218381

Thank you! :D

Advertisement