Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks anyone?

• 08-04-2005 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Well, this is my 1000th post :D About bloody time! I've been around long enough!

I'll probably be out on the town tonight for a few pints, so I thought I'd see if anyone was up for meeting up at some point. Haven't decided where I'm drinking yet, but meh it matters not, i'll see if anyones up for meeting up first :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

sorry, no can do, have a staff night out tonight!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Not tonight, too cold to venture out. I'm thinking of mid-month session next Friday, but that depends on my seemingly endless property-seeking ventures. And now I shall take advantake of this thread and take it entirely off-topic, as is my wont. (Whatever that is.)

Are there any fantastic women out there looking for a room in a three-bed apartment in Seana Mhuileann, on Leitrim Street? I'll take the other two rooms, leaving you with a marvellously attractive rent of just €350/month. No men, they bore me. Fantastic women only.

(Hey, it's worth a shot, right? ;))

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

what about fantastic transexuals?

I think I'll let Damien field that one with a witty retort. My witty retort mechanism is giving me gip. So to speak.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

*cough*21st of April*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hehe got distracted by a film and an indian so didn't make it out in the end. Will defo be out for the next boards night tho!

Amz wrote:
    *cough*21st of April*cough*
    Where are ye playing Amz? Should I get out my markers and make a Boardsie placard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Eep! Please don't!

To be honest I haven't read any of my e-mails so I'm just going to follow the rest of the team.

*shrug*

I'm assuming we'll get near internet access over the 2 days so I can let ye know where we're heading for pints if anyone's bothered joining us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

dahamsta wrote:
    I think I'll let Damien field that one with a witty retort. My witty retort mechanism is giving me gip. So to speak.

People are going to talk about you and me again.

"Again"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Jinkies.. have I unearthed some form of ancient love that dare not speak its name? I do be worried.

FYI I'm going to the Phoenix again this Friday at 5pm, but I won't starting a thread about it this time cos it ain't an Official Dahamsta Night Out. :)

adam

Advertisement