Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best insurance quotes

Options
  • 08-04-2005 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

Need insurance on a '99 Punto, 22yo m with full licence, who should I go with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

See the sticky on top ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

There is no one answer to this. Various places give better/worse deals depending on when you ask them. The best advice anyone can give is take out the yellow pages on a weekday afternoon and ring *every* insurance place in there and see which ones will give you the best quote, then go back to whomever gave you the second best quote and see if the can beat it. Go back and forth until you have the best deal. There's also a few online places that might be worth a shot, Tesco, hibernian, 123.ie, quinn direct and britton insurance are the ones I can think of off the top of my head (google for links)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

unkel wrote:
    See the sticky on top ;)

Yes, or just do as unkel said :o

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ring *every* insurance place in there

Yeah ring them all including brokers, you might be surprised by the results!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭jm2k

thanks for the adivce, got a quote of €1400 TPFT from Quinn, rest of them are about €1800 mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement