Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vintage show sunday

Options
  • 08-04-2005 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

durrow castle,county laois,anybody been down before,few of us heading down for the first time,hope the gaps between the petrol stations isnt to far :D:D:D :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Got any more info on the show camarobill ?

Start time ?
    Many clubs involved ?
    First time for show?

I haven't heard of this show before. I might pop along if there was a good line up of cars, tractors(?), etc. to see ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

castle grounds,durrow,co laois,starts at ten,all types of classics,tracters,trucks,bikes,and steam engines,there also a autojumble ;) i rang austin at 0868860598,organiser,my first time down,few of us heading down together in the yanks, :rolleyes:

durrow006.jpg

[IMG][/img]durrow065.jpg

[IMG][/img]durrow062.jpg [IMG][/img]durrow054.jpg

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]durrow041.jpg [IMG][/img]durrow034.jpgdurrow033.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Nice pics camarobill.

I too was at the show. It was excellent, much better than I expected. There was a good mix of cars, motorcycles, tractors, trucks, steam engines, stationary engines and autojumble stalls.

The dynamometer test facility for tractors and steam engines was impressive !

Silvera wrote:
    Nice pics camarobill.

I too was at the show. It was excellent, much better than I expected. There was a good mix of cars, motorcycles, tractors, trucks, steam engines, stationary engines and autojumble stalls.

The dynamometer test facility for tractors and steam engines was impressive !
    i was amazed at that dynamometer,sad i know :o first person i met of here,big shout out to shagman,mad f....r :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

:D Cheers Billy ,first photos I have of my Scimmie, nice one :D
    Your Camero is jaw dropping :eek:
    Nice photos the black and white is a nice touch, kinda suits the era of the cars. If you have any more post em up.

A great day indeed and very well attended , I reckon organisers are gonna need to find bigger venues soon the classic scene seems to be growing and growing. Doughnuts in croke Pk anyone?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

And remember....... ye could worry about it if ye wanted to........but ya don't HAVE to! :D;):p

Here's another page of supercars classics and skanger bangers from a japanese car show.....http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20040920ndcs.html

• Advertisement

shagman wrote:
    And remember....... ye could worry about it if ye wanted to........but ya don't HAVE to! :D;):p

Here's another page of supercars classics and skanger bangers from a japanese car show.....http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20040920ndcs.html
    you wont have to worry maaaannnnnn,when u get the crove into ur van :cool: :cool:

Advertisement