Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone want a free CL shirt?

• 08-04-2005 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hey guys anyone interested in betting on the Champions league and getting a free CL shirt to boot have a look at this I spotted on www.gamebookers.ie only available to new accounts unfortunately but I did get a free Ireland shirt from them when I opened my account last year and won my bet as well :) . Backing Chelsea or AC Milan to win would seem to be the best way to get a shirt and make some money!!

Below is what it says on the site!

Free Champions League shirt

To celebrate the quarter- finals of the Champions League, gamebookers are offering a fantastic deal for all new customers. Every person who opens an account with us and bets outright on the winner of the competition will be entitled to a free official shirt of any team left in the last eight. To take advantage of this superb offer all you need to do is:

Open a new account with gamebookers (Ireland) Ltd.
    Place a bet of €50 or more on the winner of the Champions League.
    Send an email to freeshirt@gamebookers.ie with your choice of shirt, size and user name.
    Offer valid from 1 April - 1 May.
    Open to Irish residents only.

*Please allow 28 days for delivery.
    *Offer valid to one shirt per user. New customers only. No multiple accounts are allowed.

Advertisement