Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need For Speed Underground 2

• 08-04-2005 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Anyone able to help here. NFSU2 (on XBOX by the way but should be the same whatever the platform), I have done the 11 or whatever outrun races on stage 5 and got a unique wide body kit for my car. I was using my Pug 106 at the time so that's the car that it went on it looks the bomb. I wanted to throw one onto my other cars but when I changed car the wide body kits are still showing up as a locked part in the body shop.

Today I just finished the game, did the 5 lap race 1 on 1 and beat him so apparently i finished the game. The email I got from Rachel said all part are now unlocked, when i press down to see career stats it says parts unlocked 100% however in the body shop the wide body kit is still locked!!! Its the only one thats locked and the one I really want and its doing my head in.

I have a kick ass Skyline that I have maxed out with everything and the wide body would be just the icing on the cake so how on eart can I get it? Any help is appreciated...

Thanks
    Graham

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Do stage 5 with the Skyline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

I pretty much did, i was in the middle of tuning it at the time so couldn't really get into outruns with it, so did the outruns in the 106. Now there is nothing left to race in or win!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

I think this is your answer:
    100% parts are unlocked in customize mode in the main menu, there u should be able to choose any of the widebody kits to put on any car. In career you just have the one you won by doing the outruns.

....hence the word 'UNIQUE' part

so basically in career you can only put it on 1 car and just once!, pretty obvious really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement