Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy fancy Scaffold Piercings?

Options
  • 08-04-2005 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi All, Ive had a scaffold in my upper ear cartilage for a year now and the silver is beginning to bore me, do you have any idea where there i can get new designed bars for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

HAy! Well i went looking for some different bars and all i could find were candy stripped(Blue with purple stripe) ones which arent bad but other than that im not sure if you can get anything else.
    I see your from kerry if your near killarney theres a place on chaple street called Metal Urges that sells alot of stuff!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I dont think you can get different coloured bars but iirc Purple Haze in temple bar (Beside fresh and directly across from the eager beaver) sells bar sleeves that slip over your current bar.

Advertisement