Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Luck

Options
  • 08-04-2005 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Just to say to all Maynooth students you should all be very happy with the three students who entered in robocode, even though them came second it was a very exciting final and they did brill!!!

CONGRATS_12075.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Just to say to all Maynooth students you should all be very happy with the three students who entered in robocode, even though them came second it was a very exciting final and they did brill!!!

CONGRATS_12075.gif

And what about us students from NUIM who've no idea what robocode is and had no idea we'd entered it. :confused:
    I opened this thinking it might be something most of us had heard of, like the Clubs and Socs awards or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Hehe... Robocode! WTF!? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

Gael wrote:
    And what about us students from NUIM who've no idea what robocode is and had no idea we'd entered it. :confused:
    I opened this thinking it might be something most of us had heard of, like the Clubs and Socs awards or something.

yeah, ah well its a programming comp. You create it and use java programming to control it, its quite cool actually check out...
    http://www.robocode.ie/
    for details

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

annette curtain,

Pull yourself together!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

yeah, ah well its a programming comp. You create it and use java programming to control it, its quite cool actually check out...
    http://www.robocode.ie/
    for details

And Maynooth came second? Good for us! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

Gael wrote:
    And Maynooth came second? Good for us! :D

yes well done. as for the pull yourself together i am very much pulled together thank you very much!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

I didn't know anyone won this from NUIM, ta!

Don't mind Gael - bloody arts student :rolleyes:
    FYI Gael: its a comp sci thing.

Advertisement