Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Axim X50V

Options
  • 08-04-2005 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

I won a Dell Axim X50V, and am trying to decide whether to keep it or sell it, I've been on the dell website and as I'm not exactly what you'd call "remotely capable in the area of technology" I was wondering if you could tell me, in simple terms, what exactly it does?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Basically it is a PDA. It allows you to have all your appointments, contacts, to do's and notes in one place. You can also put Word and Excel files on it. A lot of them have wireless connections.

I have a Palm and I could not do without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

I was wondering if you could tell me, in simple terms, what exactly it does?

hi, it is a PDA device made by Dell with the Windows Mobile Pocket PC system running on it, Microsoft have a site to help explain what it is here:
    www.pocketpc.com

there is also a site dedicated to the Dell Axim range of Pocket PC devices here:
    www.aximsite.com

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

Thank ye.
    Cormic, you truly are the son of god.
    And Mr. DubWireless sir, you are, undoubtedly, a king among men.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭DubQuax

I was just gonna say thanks for the info I got from this thread. Got one of those bad boys last week and it is very sweet. Now I can listen to my online radio everywhere in the flat with WiFi access.
    Anybody wants my old MP3 player? No need for that anymore either.

Thanks again for the links here I check them out later.

Advertisement