Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Wheel Repairs

Options
  • 08-04-2005 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

]Does anyone know of any place in Dublin who does good alloy wheel repairs, have scraped two wheels in a very minor way but 'cause the car is new it's driving me nuts!!

Help!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

no.
    had to go back to the end of the room just to read your post, could you please PM me my 10 seconds back.
    Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I've had trouble finding anyone as well. :(

FOR GOD SAKE....... NOBODY HIT THE QUOTE BUTTON!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

dave sumthin,naven 0878525911 ats cups bray 012827001,dont know anything about either one,but bought numbers are posted under wheel repairs with good feedback ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

yeah, sorry about the font size...

• Advertisement

Nothing like sorting out a problem for yourself...

www.nulukwheels.com - NI

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Rosser wrote:
    Nothing like sorting out a problem for yourself...

www.nulukwheels.com - NI

Interesting. Have you had the work done?

Found an even better place www.autosmartsystems.ie. They come to your house and did a great job for me the wheels are like new again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

What's with the multiple threads on the same subject? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Do we need an alloy wheels repair forum? Or is there something more sinister going on here. a little advertising maybe? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

I wouldnt be possible that Mr.Rosser somehow managed to get several topics started on the same subject so he could reply and tell the poster how great his company is, would it?

EDIT: No, he just searched for every topic made on it and replied, most of them from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

ubu wrote:

EDIT: No, he just searched for every topic made on it and replied, most of them from last year

It appears he did and if he does it again ti will be his last post here

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

If alloy damage isn't too severe, you could try DIY repairs:
    http://www.autopia-carcare.com/realwhda.html

yeah seriously it's all a plan, it's not that I was new and didn't know how to post I actually own an alloy wheel repair company that's why I asked all those questions, gave the name of two companies and then posted a 'how to fix them yourself' link...teach me a lesson and ban me from the forum....my business will have to close.

Advertisement