Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a mechanic

Options
  • 08-04-2005 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good, honest mechanic in the Rathmines, Terenure area?
    Might have to get an upper balljoint replaced soon and I could do with getting the valve gaps adjusted too on a Rover 620i

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cheapthrills

hi,
    theres a mechanic at the rear of Grosvenor Sq. in Rathmines, Pat Conlon is his name, he's in the golden pages. knows what hes doing and not too expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Might have to get an upper balljoint replaced soon and I could do with getting the valve gaps adjusted too on a Rover 620i
    C & F motors in Mount Merrion, ask for Joe, he is amazing with cars and his prices are brilliant aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Cheers, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

pm me and i will give you a number to a top class mecanic and he is cheap (price wise that is )

Advertisement