Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Rig; more photos, more advice!

Options
  • 08-04-2005 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

The first photo was my computer when i got it up and running!! :)

not the best looking but needed work and tidying up of the wires!

54710c3a.jpg

Photos below are the finished product as of yet! its never finished tho! :D

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

any advice?

Cheers :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Bin it or on second thoughts give it to me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

take the case off the cd rom n paint it, take the sticker off the side off the PSU, try n route as many of your cables under ur mobo, change ur molex connectors...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Dump the acrylic cases.

They reek of ricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I dono its grown on my over the last few mins

Good suggestions unklerosco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

fill it with InertX (http://www.inertx.com/intro.html) and seal off hdds and cdrom sepertate and seall all joints, and the mobo etc will be immeresd, would look cool and would be cooler too :D

Apart from that unkleroscos suggestions are good, im still undecided wether i like clear cases, uve done a great job on it but im not sure if i like those cases :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Hey dude, were you at midlans? I recognise that case.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

thats a quite the e-penis u have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Looks like a great case except the cd and harddrive and pdu all seem a little out of place. As was suggested I paint them or decorate them in some way. Maybe with that paint that glows in ultra-violet light could be a cool effect.

@ BloodBath, yep that was the me at the lan! was a good lan indeed! my case acted as the sole light in the hotel room!! lol :D (limitations in power consumption, so no lights in the room!!)

@ gline, i think that stuff is out of my league! start liking clear cases! there cool!!! ;)

@ unklerosco, thanks for the suggestions, the wiring is the main prob....i cant really put the wires behind the mobo coz it will look crap....its clear on the back of the mobo too! thats the obvious prob with this case is that u can see everything.

more advice?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Yeah but who's gonna be looking at the back of the mobo??? They're better off there than infront of it, trust me it looks much better.

ill give it a go, oh and thanks to pyrogenx for the two pics you see of my rig from the lan! Nice pics!! he needed sleep towards the end of that lan! lol

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 wizard eyes

holy crap that is sum rig!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

its looking sharp dude... :eek:

fair play to ya

i must say im flattered! :D lol

some hard work and alot of money and its looking good! plus im getting some good scores in my benchmarks once i get my overclocking done!

still some work to be done, it never stops! ;)

Advertisement