Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB and rented accomodation?

• 09-04-2005 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,016 ✭✭✭✭

I'm moving out of home and into rented accomodation in 2 months time.

IBB's proposed new Breeze Lite options are looking extremely tantalising but I'm worried that the installation might be too intrusive. Has anyone here gotten IBB installed in rented accomodation? Would it be something that a landlord/housemates would mind too much?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Depends on the lease you have. I live in rented accomadation and we went with dsl instead of IBB as its in our lease that we can´,t put up any antennae or dishes outside the house. However a friend of mine lives in rented accom in Dublin and has IBB so it depends on the landlord really or the letting agent involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I had it in my previous place and got it moved to the new place recently. Just ask your landlord would they mind an ariel being mounted on the chimney. Most will be ok about it.

Advertisement