Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the newest item(s) of clothing you bought?

• 09-04-2005 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

Today I bought:

Navy hoodie with white and dark yellow writing on it.
    Zip-up Red Rugby Lions Top
    Long-Sleeve Navy Lions Jersey Top

How about the rest of you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Classic black 501s

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kaboogie

A nice pair of cycling shorts. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

A nice pair of stilettos. a girl can never have too many shoes!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

too right hooch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

a little black dress(everyone shud have one) and three tops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

A pink Ralph Lauren t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

cord jacket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

I bought a red bowling shirt in Urban Outfitters. It's retro trendy :cool: I also bought a cricket jumper in Dundrum the other day.

anna20 wrote:
    a little black dress(everyone shud have one) and three tops
    I got one :D and I'm a guy :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

A red Duffs hoody..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Green wrapover dress in Penneys yesterday, and before that a black tiedye zip-up hoody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I got a grey really soft top in vero moda , love it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Cropped light coloured cropped jeans from River Island today and on my last proper shopping trip in Dublin a pair of black O'Neill's, a pink, beige and gold chunky plaited belt from Urban Outfitters and a brown Paul Frank t-shirt.

EDIT : For some reason started off the colours with capital letters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

pair comfy jeans and a cool pair of stilettos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

oh yea i got the dark green o neills that day too , you just reminded me when you said black o neills , a belt came for me off ebay yesterday , its funky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

sparkly top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

A pair of chocolate brown knee high leather boots with round toes and stiletto heels.

They were reduced from €129 to €15 :)

Also, a fluffy cream cardigan from Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Awww i love a god reduction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

the round toe stilettos are nicer than the pointed ones! oh yea i got a belt too! thats me dressed for the rest of the year! lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Wez wrote:
    A red Duffs hoody..

Nice!

I got an army-green jacket and a black top, got a pair of skate-shoes real cheap awhile ago, couldnt skate to save my life but damn theyre comfy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

If accessories are included then the last thing I bought was a pair of Ray Ban aviators. Otherwise it was a white hoody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rozabeez wrote:
    got a pair of skate-shoes real cheap awhile ago, couldnt skate to save my life but damn theyre comfy!
    Agreed. It's like wearing slippers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

last thing i bought was slippers , which was today, and i'm wearing them right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

last thing i bought was slippers , which was today, and i'm wearing them right now
    I'd kill for a pair of slippers right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I got a black dress made of knitted plastic material as a present - very cool!

Last thing I bought was a red garment you can wear as a skirt or a top for a mere E12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Light brown sweater, olive casual jacket and vintage jeans

simu wrote:
    I got a black dress made of knitted plastic material as a present - very cool!
    Thats called bin liner.
    simu wrote:
    Last thing I bought was a red garment you can wear as a skirt or a top for a mere E12.
    Scarf?

I've got a pair of Dvs hudsons, and a pair of Roads. They were bought just before my hoody. I've got some seriously comfy clothes! Roads are really comfy! I've got a pair of Shox, which are rediculously comfortable, I went ice skating once, took off the boots and threw on the Shox, and right there I felt happy that I spent like 150 on them.

Shrimp wrote:
    Thats called bin liner.

You don't like the sound of it? That's a good sign, Abercrombie boy. :-p

Scarf?

Nein.

• Advertisement

simu wrote:
    You don't like the sound of it? That's a good sign, Abercrombie boy. :-p

As a matter of fact I do like the sound of it, A black dress always* looks great on a girl.

*sometimes

Wez wrote:
    I've got a pair of Dvs hudsons, and a pair of Roads. They were bought just before my hoody. I've got some seriously comfy clothes! Roads are really comfy! I've got a pair of Shox, which are rediculously comfortable, I went ice skating once, took off the boots and threw on the Shox, and right there I felt happy that I spent like 150 on them.

150? You never heard of TK max?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

My newest items were a couple of stripy ties. I've into wearing the old shirts and ties over the past year or so and alot of people say that I look like Brandon Flowers in terms of appearence and looks..... how I wish!

Rozabeez wrote:
    150? You never heard of TK max?

They never have any nice shoes in my size in there.. (size 11-12) That's the only bad thing about them. They have some shoes my size in there, but I wouldn't be seen dead in some of them. Shame really, I'd say if you're a girl there's a few nice shoes there in womens sizes (runners, I don't know about heeled ones etc..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

The newest item of clothes I bought?

Well I don't buy second hand clothes so they've all been the same level of 'new'
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

A cute dip dye skirt in Morgan in a kinda ocean greenie blue colour, a simple white t - shirt with a ruched v-neck in Morgan, a cute white nautical inspired blaser in Vero Moda and a pair of white heels in schuh. A very cute summer outfit imo :D , now all I need is the sun. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

Rolling Stones underpants and on the same visit I bought a skirt and corset for my girlfriend. Plus a black shirt with a white tie, and black&white vest to match...kinda rocker look. Oh and black chords on that same day too..

...and Joy Division t-shirt....and a glove thingy for my girlfriend's friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Jeans, white shirt, white t-shirt (with a bit of green) to go over the white shirt.

Pull-and-Bear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

long black gothic skirt in asha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The last thing I bought clotheswise was a baseball cap while I was in New Orleans.

A black and white striped sleeveless top and a pink lace skirt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

simu wrote:
    A black and white striped sleeveless top and a pink lace skirt.

Where did you get the striped top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

A pair of monkey skin pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Haven't bought any clothes since before christmas, got 2 plain longsleeved T-shirts(one black, one white) from Penny's for €4 each, did a cool DIY print job on the white one using this special printer paper you can iron on to clothes, now has the x-rayed guitar from the Sonic Youth Corporate Ghost DVD :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

Yesterday I bought a pair of green trousers in Bt2 and a jacket in Urban Outfitters. Here's the jacket...http://www.penguinclothing.com/15SJ0003-205-penguin.html. What do you think I might bring it back and get it in navy instead..

Chucky wrote:
    Where did you get the striped top?

A shop called Pagan in Abbeygate st., Galway.

Today I got a pair of shoes for €7.50! Pink, high-heeled, round-toed. Not very ME but I'll wear them going out I suppose, and theyre so damn pretty!

Advertisement