Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VC/PPP feeder tickets

Options
  • 09-04-2005 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Does anyone (read Tom/PitBoss) know if there's anything I can do with a WSOP feeder ticket ($207 approx) other than play it? Game tomorrow night doesn't really suit (and it's a rebuy game). Perhaps conversion to Fitz ticket and I'll pay the difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

BrendanB wrote:
    Does anyone (read Tom/PitBoss) know if there's anything I can do with a WSOP feeder ticket ($207 approx) other than play it? Game tomorrow night doesn't really suit (and it's a rebuy game). Perhaps conversion to Fitz ticket and I'll pay the difference?
    Im really sorry Brendan but Feeder entrys are preregistrations.. cannot be refunded or swapped over. Not sure whether you qualified on us or VC so if it is VC you should probably ask their team as I dont wish to step on toes here. On PPP however once you play you stay.. Im sorry ;0(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭BrendanB

Alright no worries. Was looking forward to getting drunk tonight, evidently that's not going to happen. Need sleep now so (damn Americans and their time zones).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭BrendanB

Out in 7th losing AK to AT. Winner takes all tournaments are very headwrecking, would have loved to play heads up for $12500. (Voice in head: X, you are todays strongest link, Brendan, you leave with nothing).

Strange thing at two tables, we played for at least 10-15 minutes with 6 players on one table and 9 on the other, it was mental. Response from the support guy was 'it's handled automatically, they'll rebalance eventually'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

That 9 vs 6 thing is fúcking mental. It happens all the time. Well I think I've noticed it a good bit on the MTTs that I've played down to those numbers (small percentage), I have a suspicion that it might have to do with the program evening out the chips across the tables rather than the players.

Three times when down to this many players I've seen 4 of the top 5-6 stacks at the smaller table. Statistically significant this is not (onliyne seateng argnments r rigged!1!1!), but I really can't see a reason why there would be 6 and 9 on the final two tables. And it happening often enough for me to notice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Hey Brendan,

Unfortunately as support we are powerless to re-balance the tables and yes it is done automatically, i will bring this issue to the attention of all relevent parties.

host-Johnny, I believe you were talking to Declan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement