Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Orals-Tips and fillers!!

Options
  • 09-04-2005 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

With all the orals coming up Ive just realised how much more work needs to be done for the german oral than any of the others and no doubt, people are panicking.......so jus to have this here so's people can help out, cos basically my teacher's not!!
    So any pointers on a couple of fillers would be greatly appreciated, thanking you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

well there's a few words that I knoe that don't actually men anything - kinda like "well" in ireland ie. Naja, also (also can also be used for therefore but it is usually easier to use dafur) also stuff like "ja, ich stimme zu" "das is eine gute Frage" (not sure about grammer on that one!) an opinion phrases eg ich glaube, ich denke, ich meine etc. Hope that helps! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

The pic sequence and role play can be learned off. These have been available since september or possibly september last year. Lotta work but helps entire lc with vocab. Bit late to be sortin out this sorta stuff, don't ya think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

I know all the prepared stuff, Im just talking about the general conversation and what kinda phrases you can stick in thanks smiley one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Teacher warned us to be able to talk about ur school: how many students, teachers etc and be able to tell them times of the breaks... they will ask this more on the view of personal knowledge! oh and have stuff to say about brothers and sisters if u have 3 describe them all it takes up alot of time! oh and expand on subjects honours, pass, mandatory etc!! hope this helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

I am going to learn all the oral stuff again for the written exam, i already had it off so might as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement