Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New patch testing on US Test servers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

got a new 'swift grey ram' and its really nice, looks like a bulldozer when running, horns are a lot lower down to the ground and it grunts less annoyingly

http://www.clan-bse.co.uk/nibsy/ram1.jpg
    http://www.clan-bse.co.uk/nibsy/ram2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

US only? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Just on US test realms. Let them test it, work out what's wrong with it and fix it before we get it. We don't want them introducing more problems :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Aye, but I'd like to join the test servers and try out the honour system myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Stupid question but who gets Rams ?

(I cant check any game stuff in work, stupid Websense is the Bain of my life !)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Stupid question but who gets Rams ?

(I cant check any game stuff in work, stupid Websense is the Bain of my life !)

Dwarves get the big sheep ram things

ne - nightsabers
    human - my little pony
    gnome - annoying stupid mechano-noisemakers

Orcs - wolves
    trolls - raptors
    tauren - kodo
    undead - undead skeletal horses of cool

Mounts are the single reason that threads like "WEH BLIZZ LOVES ALLIANCE" annoy me so much. Well, that and Will of the LOLPWNTNEWBLOLZ, but lets not go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Reading the list of changes just annoyed me more than anything to tell the truth.
    Seduction (Succubus) - Is now considered a Fear effect for purposes of diminishing returns.

Warlocks are being nerfed for PvP. Again. And still no sign of fixing the major issues either with our talent tree or soul shards.

I'm not a happy bunny ><

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

moridin wrote:
    Warlocks are being nerfed for PvP. Again. And still no sign of fixing the major issues either with our talent tree or soul shards.
    What's wrong with the warlock talen tree?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Dustaz wrote:
    undead - undead skeletal horses of cool

Indeed they are.

I've heard rumours that if you complete a long string of undead quests you can get the Green War Horse for 400g as opposed to 900g. Anyone confirm this?

What, aside from the Talents that either don't work or don't work as they should?

e.g. Shadowburn - Supposed to give you a soulshard if it kills the enemy, hah, only if you have space in your original backpack and if there's a blue moon in the sky.

also, iirc there's still a problem with one of the affliction talents in that the 3rd version of it does nothing whatsoever, it actually removes the buff you got from the second version.

The demonology tree is particularly weak, see comments here:
    https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-warlock&T=136987&P=13

Soulshards still aren't available in PvP.

Infernals are ridiculously underpowered, and fear is almost useless in PvP now. If you get near a warlock he's dead - being a cloth armour wearer - just ignore his pet and kill him and he's gone. Without the high DPS of a mage (until your DoT's kick in properly) or the healing ability of a priest, you're prettymuch screwed.

Oh, and lets not talk about the debuff limit. A warlock spends hundreds of mana points DoTting enemies in a raid or instance and the effect is pushed off because of a crappy immolate totem or something similar? Thanks Bliz, no, really :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

kinda dicked mages in pvp with the immunity to certain frost spells but im liking the incinerate thing :D

Actually, this says it better than I ever could... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-warlock&T=192432&P=1

Advertisement