Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Economist 2nd to 8th April 2005 needed desperately.

Options
  • 09-04-2005 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

As the title states, I need a copy of The Economist from last week for a particular article - all shops seem to have gotten rid of it. Any idea where I could get one or does anyone want to sell one on to me?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Wot one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

NoelRock wrote:
    As the title states, I need a copy of The Economist from last week for a particular article - all shops seem to have gotten rid of it. Any idea where I could get one or does anyone want to sell one on to me?

You could try buying it online at their website. They have a lot of the articles free but some are "Premium Content". I have no doubt they would also have back issues available to purchase. It wasn't a particularly good edition AFAIR!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try the Dublin City Council Central Library - check phone book.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

He never asked me how come I picked the right story out for him first time :)

Advertisement