Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resident Evil Outbreak

• 09-04-2005 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Hello, i bought Resident Evil Outbreak for the PS2 last week, and on the way home my mouth watered at the thought of playing it. I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil Series, which has rarely disappointed me in the past. I didnt see any mention of playing online on the front or back cover, so in looking back its only my fault, but i was sure that this game could be played online with other players. Do i have to clear a certain amount of the game first? After visiting the official website [http://www.capcom.com/outbreak/] it says that you can play online with 4 others. Does anybody else have this game, can they tell me what im not doing right and would they be interested in playing online?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

i had RE outbreak, you cant play it online in the PAL version, they didnt put it in. it isnt really worth it without the online, thats why i traded mine in. if you hav a gamecube get RE4 its much better, if not you'll have to wait til its released on PS2 later this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Ah. Robbed. Well, I'll hang on to it til i atleast clear the damn thing, thanks.

Advertisement