Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shure E2cs - Wearing the buggers

Options
  • 09-04-2005 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Got my E2cs recently (thanks to some help on boards) and am very pleased...I'm used to the ear-canal style so not that big a deal to get used to them...or at least the foam sleeves.

Anyway I'm a bit confused about wearing them behind your head. I've followed the picture, but here's the thing: the black 'splitter' half way up the cable is quite heavy, and for me it's always hanging loose halfway down my back - making it weigh down behind me and kinda tug at the delicatle earbuds. It's not the end of the world, but it does give me that feeling having my head pulled backwards slightly!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Seriously someone on this board must have bought a pair?

/me heads off to head-fi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

I have a pair - usually just stuff the black splitter thingy down the back of my jumper with the cable hooked back out over my sholder and into my pocket at my side. Usually works ok but every now and again I need to readjust the cables - bit of a pain but worth the hassel for the excellent sound quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Grand so once I'm not being stupid about it. Yeah I'm well impressed at the sound quality.

Thanks.

Advertisement