Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Giblet wrote:
    Second slagging against me Merc involving my rockstar status. They're adding up...

Aint it great. You get the best forum and everyone else gets to up their post count in a flame war. Everybody wins!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I tend not to read most of your posts Merc ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Got a film in the works too?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Did someone drop Merc on the head as a child?

Just wondering. :confused:

X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No.

His schizophrenia is due to natural birth defects.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Right, I've banned you for being a duplicate account and I banned the bluto account for being a troll. We do have to justify our actions to the Admins but do so on a private forum to avoid spammy threads like this, and we provide proof in cases like this.

So here's what happened:
    bluto gets banned for being a troll.
    bluto registers a new account, fibbo, to circumvent said ban.
    fibbo account gets banned permanently.

The bluto account will be unbanned as of this Thursday (14th April) so you'll have access again. Happy now?

Oh and in case anybody goes googling its Pat Falvey, not Pat Falvin, and he's was the first (and only) Irish man to climb Everest from both the Nepal and Tibet sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fibbo

It would be if i was bluto

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

No offense, but your spelling alone gives you away a mile off, also I guarantee one of the admins compared your IP adresses or summit to check. You don't just get site-banned on a hunch.

• Advertisement

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    No offense, but your spelling alone gives you away a mile off, also I guarantee one of the admins compared your IP adresses or summit to check. You don't just get site-banned on a hunch.

Check the IP then. My only concern being I generally post from work. I just want this issue resolved. Then i vcan leave the boards

The IP was checked.

And???

They were the same.

Sure they were. Like i said a cosy cartel

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You can't help but think it odd that you signed up the same day that Bluto had his thread locked either

Aye, and the first thing he asked about was the locked thread, from the same IP, with the same spelling style, the same posting style and now asking the same type of questions accross boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

amp wrote:
    This thread is the official thread of Boards.ie's newest sekrit society. The league of:
    sf.gif

Puny mortal, bow down before

secret_society_of_super-villians_8.jpg

We have our own Comic and everything!

Iam not saying its not strange its just a fluke. Iam just saying its not me. Fibbo comes from Fibbers McGees. I was told about Boards that day in work. I liked the idea. Blutos post was utter noncence. But i checked out Pats site and was just wondering had anyone ever gone away with him and was it a worth while investment of time money and resources have you ever gone away with him Phil. I just dont belive the burdon of proof should rest on my shoulders. Do you not think Phil that if Bluto was Me i would be smart enough not to post tread in the same boards and to start up this Tread and as for the Spelling its called ADD. Thanks

• Advertisement

I'm not asking you to prove anything, there is no burden of proof on your shoulders. You were caught, just accept it.

Evil Phil wrote:
    I'm not asking you to prove anything, there is no burden of proof on your shoulders. You were caught, just accept it.

No I'am not. Your wrong but to stubborn to apologise.

The ban remains in place.

Jerk. Right folks. Dosnt look like iam going to get anywhere with this. Wont be recommending this site to anyone. As ive said and will repeat again its just a cosey cartel here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Sure it is mate, you were caught, deal with it.

fibbo wrote:
    Right folks. Dosnt look like iam going to get anywhere with this. Wont be recommending this site to anyone. As ive said and will repeat again its just a cosey cartel here.

Just one question before you leave. Are all this threads you've started using both accounts some kind of market research? Just wondering that's all ...

Evil Phil wrote:
    Just one question before you leave. Are all this threads you've started using both accounts some kind of market research? Just wondering that's all ...

NO. Just thought it would be great to be able to talk about thing i enjoy with some like minded people. But i sem to of spent most of my energy and time tryingh to defend myself here. I wish i Bluto

Okay, just wondering that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Do you not think Phil that if Bluto was Me i would be smart enough not to post tread in the same boards

You would be surprised at how "smart" others who've pursued the same course of action as you haven't been...

• Advertisement

BuffyBot wrote:
    You would be surprised at how "smart" others who've pursued the same course of action as you haven't been...
    ?????

Advertisement