Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do IBB have a usage stats page?

• 09-04-2005 7:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if IBB have a page that we can query our usage? Just wondering.

I know some people think that stats pages are useless as you xan just count your downloads, This is just un true. I have a business package with two or three machines and it is impossible to calculate the upload / download stats between surfing, downloading files, vpn, voip, gaming img]/vbulletin/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img etc.

It's probably a moot point as IBB are pretty much uncapped but I'm still curious as to how much bandwidth I'm using.

BTW, software on my side to calc stats is not an answer smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭puma5k

If you have a BreezeACCESS VL unit on your roof, You can log into it to find out the usage but i think it only gives it in Packets of data. if you google BreezeCONFIG there should be something there. Also you can telnet the device. It will then display a menu and if it ask for a password go to user and password public
    go to www.Alvarion.com and go to support and BreezeACCESS VL for more information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OldTitan

IBB keeps MRTG graphs on full usage for each customer. It is not at present available to customers, but if you e-mail support and request it, they could mail you the graphs. It is done on daily, weekly, monthly and annual.

IBB is considering making it available to customers as part of some system upgrades being planned for 2005.

OT

Advertisement