Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the hell?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Did they ask you for id like??O h my god a lotto ticket I am amazed , bloody hell :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

yeah she asked, but sure'd I'd left me age card down in the caravan down the other end of the village and I wasn't goin all the way back down, although it would've been nice to shove it in the snotty cow's face.
    Really annoyin thing is she didn't say a word to my male friends when they were in buyin wine the day before, despite having a, what she considered underage girl, in their company. Bitch.
    I nearly put me fist through the automatic door (now that would be impressive) on the way out.

Oh man that would have been well impressive!!!Id love to see someone do that in Tesco`s!!

could do it the bus terminal in Waterford but thats another thread!!!

Wow are you living in waterford too??Id love to see ya do it in tescos ardkeen!!

• Advertisement

I have homes in Wexford and Clonmel, Waterford is the bridging point between them, but that wouldn't stop me punching out the automatic door of a Tescos there :)

Brilliant , gimme a shout when your heading down an we`ll do one each!!
    I still cant beleive they wouldnt accept my id , im 21 for fu*ks sake!

I know tis desperate, damn underage drinkers ruining it for the grown ups

I wouldnt mind but i fu*n had id!thats the worst bit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Excuse me, but recent studies have shown that underage drinkers are often more responsible than those in the 20-24 category. Thank you very much.

PS: Yeah, i'm getting well locked tomorrow also, but who cares!

• Advertisement

I couldnt care less how people act after the alcohol , At leat gimme the chance to drink it first!
    My bf said hes goina go ask the manager in tesco about it , because the sign only says garda id and the garda signed my passport form and i remember getting a sign formed for my replacement drivers license too so technically it is garda id.

Excuse me, but recent studies have shown that underage drinkers are often more responsible than those in the 20-24 category. Thank you very much.

PS: Yeah, i'm getting well locked tomorrow also, but who cares!

I'd argue that but tis another thread.

Advertisement