Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzard for N-Gage

Options
  • 09-04-2005 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I got a CD for my N-Gage that contains .blz games that can be transfered to the phone and then opened using the blizzard installer which I don't have. Where can I get the blizzard installer and how do I get it onto my phone using the USB cable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

Try using Google, it is very easy to find.

- Neil

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

first off mate ya didnt get them on the installation cd that came with it. there pirate games. google is ya best bet. blz installer is the prog. pm me if ya got any more qs

note to admin: i am unsure of the your views on what i have posted so please let me no

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

splinter wrote:
    first off mate ya didnt get them on the installation cd that came with it. there pirate games. google is ya best bet. blz installer is the prog. pm me if ya got any more qs

He just said he got a CD he didnt say he got it with it...

Rew wrote:
    He just said he got a CD he didnt say he got it with it...

apologies, misread the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, it should be easy get it using google.

Put it on the root of your mmc using the usb cable and then use the N-gage installer program to install it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Google was the firat place I tried but I found alot of writing about it but little in the way of downloads.

On the CD it has a folder in with most of the games called Blz_installer.sis is this the actual blizzard installer? I put on my mmc with a game but then I can't find them anywhere when I turn on the phone, where do I find them?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

Yes, .SIS files are install programmes for the N-Gage / Series 60 phones. If you have the Nokia PC Suite installed on your PC, it should have an Application Installer - try that.

- Neil

go to tools > apps and ul c blz_installer.sis there, install it to the mmc and wen it fin go bk to the main menu and ul c it there, open it and the games will b there in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

splinter wrote:
    go to tools > apps and ul c blz_installer.sis there, install it to the mmc and wen it fin go bk to the main menu and ul c it there, open it and the games will b there in it

Cheers mate that worked a treat :D

Advertisement