Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Forum aka I can't believe it's not an anti-moriarty thread

Options
  • 09-04-2005 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Anyone looked at the BB forum recently ? The posts are coming in thick and fast. There's been lots of talk and moaning about Moriarty but to be honest he is the only mod that actually does anything on the forum. I think I saw chief for a brief instant lately and that was it.

As one of the busiest forums I think there needs to be a 2 new mods put in there while retaining the service of Moriarty and giving the golden handshake to the other "current" moderators. The boy needs quality backup.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

According to my CP, it says it's modded by Chief---, Coyote, bizmark, Moriarty, Trojan...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

But there none of them are active in BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Moriarty killed them with sarcasm poisoning at the last Broadband Moderators Anonymous meeting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

According to my CP, it says it's modded by Chief---, Coyote, bizmark, Moriarty, Trojan...

Well done man of straw, you get the brains you requested. Where's that Lion chap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Coyote hasn't been around for over a year. His last post is in February 2004. I never see bismark around although he's still active and Trojan is too much of a busy person to mod the forum full time. Chief--- seems to be an on/off sort of person. He's around for a day then dissapears for any period up to 2 weeks. If there is going to be a new mod for the forum it'd probably have to be someone who either Moriarty can agree with or has been there for as long or near as long as he has and is still an active poster on the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

And someone with the required amount of sarcasm.

It has calmed down a bit after the uploads when all the "whens my upload happening" threads dissapeard. He did great keeping it fairly clean and I suppose any help would be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'd offer to help mod it, but I've got finals coming up and won't be available till mid-May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'd offer to do it, but that would be insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'd do because I like the power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Coyote dropped, Giblet added. If bizmark still isn't about, he can be replaced too...

Me me I want power.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I wouldn't mind boston being mod there, seems like a funny enough person, But didn't you have a mod job before?
    BTW congrats to ya Giblet. :)

Wow, cool. Now to have an actual modding job to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

The End Times are upon us.

You're all fukken ded!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Syxpak, when you are done with your exams, drop me a PM and we'll replace another mod if they arent active.

DeV.

I feel cheated out of a moderatorship, Syspak you owe me a pint now.

Advertisement