Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with new Tatt, Please!

Options
  • 09-04-2005 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Got a new tatt two weeks ago. Thing is I walked into something today and cut it. Am worried it will scar and I will have to get it filled in.

Can anyone tell me if this will happen, will it be okay?

If not, how long should I wait before going back to get it filled in? Also, there is a lot of detail in it and I'm afraid if they can't redo it exactly as it was.

Please help!!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Where abouts is it?
    Is it a bad cut or will it heal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

It's on my ankle.
    There are small scratches, lifted skin. Like when you cut your finger with a potato pealer, (sorry, it's the best way I could think to describe it). I'd say it will heal ok.

so maybe you'll only have to get it slightly touched up

Thank you :)

I hope so. Any idea how long after it's healed I should wait to get it done?

No problem,good luck btw!Sorry Im not sure bout healing so cant help you there.Good luck all the same :)

• Advertisement

Cheers, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I'd reckon (but I cant be sure) it'd depend on how deep the cut goes. If it's top layers of skin you might be ok. If you cut the dermus, you're not going to be too bad, but if it's a deep cut that goes down to the epidermus (which is how deep a tattoo needle goes) then you might be in trouble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

this happened to my mom!

this happened to my mom!

Was it okay? What did she do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

it was okay but im not sure how deep the cut was! hers had been done a good bit before it happened!

• Advertisement
Advertisement