Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF1942 Code lost but....

Options
  • 09-04-2005 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

Hey. I was wondering if there was any way to recover my keycode as I have lost it for bf1942. It is installed on my laptop still but need the code for desktop. Any way of extracting the code from the installation???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i don't know about that but u can get a code off EA, if you take screen shots of ur 2 cd's and the manual/box(well as much of that as u can find) and send it to the email addy on their site they will mail u back a new one...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Darth Bobo wrote:
    iif you take screen shots of ur 2 cd's
    Take note to photograpgh th numbers on the inside of the CD, at the back. These numbers are unique identifiers, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i doubt that code was there when i got a new bf1942 code, as i took the pic's with a fone camera :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Games/Battlefield-CD-Key-Changer.shtml

^^ that might show ya the key installed on your laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Cheers :-) got my old one back though from Registry in laptop :-) One of our members posted in the NRG forums with the solution :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement