Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the "new" menu

Options
  • 09-04-2005 10:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Nothing major really, but I noticed yesterday that the "new" drop down menu has some existing forums listed in it, namely Politics and what I assume is Personal Issues being listed as PI (see below). Both bounce me to a "not allowed access page" so they don't actually seem to be the actual named forums. Was just curious about why this is, although I assume it has a pretty simple explanation (aliens IMO...)

harr.JPG
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is a thread below about them. They're for PI/Politics Mods discussions - hover over them to see the descriptions

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

ah, well that's my curiosity quenched.
    The auld peepers must have let me down when I was looking for a previous thread on the matter.

cheers

Advertisement