Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cayman 3300 series(port forwarding) for online PS2 , hosting.

• 10-04-2005 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

hi , i have eircoms cayman 3300 series adsl modem and am using it to play PS2 online (nfsu2) , but i cant seem to be able to host games or connect to some players. and very rarely when i am able to host a game, it takes a long time loading andonly 1 or 2 other players make it through but most of the time it says unable to connect.

In the games manual it says this:
    If you are using a dedicated ADSL modem this may be acting as a router....
    You will need to route , or forward , all data on ports UDP3658/3659 and UDP6000/6001 to the IP address assigned to your console or place your console in a DMZ.

any ideas how to do this??? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated so that i can finally host my own games!
    Thanks a lot!

Comments

Advertisement