Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have a secret?

• 10-04-2005 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

what the **** is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

wats going on here?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

im afraid

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i have a few secrets, but telling people is not what i want to do, what would people think of me if they knew i had sex with a lapdancer then had her sold on the black market, to fund my coke habbit?

good damm it, i'm posting what i'm thinking again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

And it's still not funny.

John

Lump wrote:

John
    ahhhhh..give da chap a break it was allright... :cool: :cool:

Lump wrote:

John
    ur just an asshole

and ur not funny either

no need for misbehavour... :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 RAFALUTION

It's pretty amazing when you think about it how many people have the same kind of thoughts/ideas/regrets/problems as you do.

• Advertisement

Pen0s, post reported.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Pen0s 4 m0d3r8r!!111!!11oneone!!1two

carefull now...

Lump wrote:
    Pen0s, post reported.

John
    funny how mods can go around putting people down al the time yet cant take it when someone says something back

this is the secound time uve acted like a clown, the first when u slagged me for working in eircom

who has to be careful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Apparently the story with the original post is people are supposed to write their innermost thoughts anonymously on a postcard, then post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Wow, that site was really uplifting. No joking, it makes me feel good I'm not them. I've got a HUGE secret that nobody can EVER know and I'm not going to tell.

wat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm not going to tell. It's not anything bad, just VERY embarrassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

• Advertisement

I know Agent Smith, I don;t think calling him "Unfunny" is personal abuse, it's an observation, a point of view you might call it. All I said about you working in Eircom was that I found it funny. I think Eircom is a joke of a company, and I think anyone working for them needs to re-evaluate themselves. I think Eircom has had a false monopoly in Ireland for way to long. It wasn't a personal attack really. More of a venting unto you. I apoligise if you took it the wrong way.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

@Lump,

Your showing a weakness i never knew existed.Be hard,judgemental and take no prisoners as usual,we're counting on you for it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Knowledge is Power

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

poor lump.

I CAN FEEL TEH LOVE!!

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Go on ya good thing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 paulinimus

I actually believe in screts. It's part of what makes life interesting but then again I am the most secretive member of ny family. Actually it's not good for someone like me to tell all my secrets I just don't do that. MY biggest secret is my soul....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i despise keeping secrets. I will never reveal one but i dont like being told to keep something quiet.

I have a few locked in the back of my head about people and sometimes i wish i could just tell someone else especially when the topic comes up and you know the answer but cannot say anything.

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

Pen0s wrote:
    funny how mods can go around putting people down al the time yet cant take it when someone says something back

this is the secound time uve acted like a clown, the first when u slagged me for working in eircom

your dead right. the mods are muppets and dont know how to act on these boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

revo wrote:
    omfg .... BAN >_<

doesnt everyone have a secret of some sort? On weekends I'm called Beverly.

close this please, it gives me a headache

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

revo wrote:

Dissappear troll. Someone close the thread before it loses all meaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Why close the thread coz of idiocy? Just hit the ignore button, or don't read it.

Love the postcard and grouphug sites.

*Goes off to find some postcards*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

TimAy i agree 100%

i like this one too
    http://photos1.blogger.com/img/296/2612/1024/IMG_2188.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement