Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drug flims

• 10-04-2005 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

whats everyones favourites???

mine are "half baked" "How High" "fear and loathing in Las vegas" "spun" "trainspotting" and "requiem for a dream"

any one seen any of these? the first three are more funny than the others requiem tainspottin and spun are a little more seroius

any others ive missed out on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Drug flims eh? hmmmm

Defintely Problem child 2.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

up in smoke, or dazed and confused, 2 class films, stupid but good none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Pulp Fiction is an obvious addition to the list.

But it's a bit odd to classify films as being "drugs films", to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

You mean films about drugs or films it's fun to watch on drugs?

Requiem for a Dream, Fear and Loathing, Pulp Fiction, Garden State (hey he's on anti-depressents), trainspotting....

Films to watch while... innebriated: Big Lebowski, Super Troopers... ah there's loads more but I won't go on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

up in smoke, or dazed and confused, 2 class films, stupid but good none the less

out of the two there, although dazed and confused was good, up in smoke was a very funny movie.

runs off to cdwow to see if they can be bought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

heh requim is wicked

the movies i got that are drugged related AND well worth buying

irreversible
    Drugstore cowboy
    Requim for a dream
    spun
    trainspotting
    halfbaked
    fear and loathing in los vegas
    blow
    21 grams
    thirteen
    kids
    gummo
    bully
    ken park
    8MM
    the cheech and chongs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Layer Cake is a great drugs movie. Its more about the business of drug dealing than taking actual drugs, but its still a great movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

anyone say traffic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

happy gilmore.........

and supertroopers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

heh requim is wicked

the movies i got that are drugged related AND well worth buying

21 grams

uhhh ???

21 grams has nothing to do with drugs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Trainspotting! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Withnail and I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Altered States

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

Half Baked is funny. That bit with Snoop Dogg and Jon Stewart ... Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

the best part in half baked is when chappelle gets the pound weed for the first time, i cudnt stop laughing at that lol "I Just sign for this......and its mine" its gas hes almost cumming lol

i meant sort of films to watch when stoned

i hear the requiem for a dream book is much better than the film

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Just watched Adam & Paul yesterday, a day in the life of a pair of Dublin heroin junkies. Definitely one of the best Irish films I've seen in a good while - despite being really depressing, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

The Wall ( for the muisc alone )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Fear & loathing is the ultimate drug movie .. funny as hell and true to life. Requiem for a dream is the ultimate drug movie on the other end of the scale .. depressing as hell and also very real. Notable mentions are Spun, Friday, The Salton Sea, and Traffic.

The best thing to watch under the influence of any kind of drug is Family Guy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

steveland? wrote:
    Films to watch while... innebriated: Big Lebowski, Super Troopers... ah there's loads more but I won't go on

i agree :) i couldn't watch super troopers when i was in a sober frame of mind, and laughed my ass off when i was ... not

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭BANZAI_RUNNER

Club Dread
    Supertroopers
    Jay and Silent bob strike back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Human Traffic, Buffalo Soldiers and The Rules of Attraction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Dazed and Confused is a great movie to watch under the influence of anything.

Advertisement