Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hearts vs Celtic

• 10-04-2005 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

:eek: Scottish football!!

Im hungover and its on, cant find remote ,please god kill me now.

LOl@ hearts fans during mintues silence....

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

KdjaC wrote:

kdjac

care to elaborate for those of us who manage to avoid the spl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Stekelly wrote:
    care to elaborate for those of us who manage to avoid the spl?

They were not silent :D

Found remote all is well now spongebob on. Think Celtic scored.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Aah the joys of having to work Saturdays, means I have yesterdays Soccer AM to cover up any SPL related emergencies.

If I hav'nt seen it, it's new to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

KdjaC wrote:

kdjac

LOL ,They should be sent to Anfield for lessons. ;)

It's a dire game TBH 2 0 to Celtic now Bellamy the scorer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

KdjaC wrote:
    and finally something (non-football related) that I can praise Bellamy on. He pointed to his armband in front of the Hearts fans after scoring his goal. He then lost his armband and picked another one off the ground and put it on. :D

The idiots put their own team off anyway with the booing and just riled the Celtic players up more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

I was at the game Celtic did ok should have won by more, My first time seeing Bellamy in the flesh the man never stops running we will defo need him for the Champions league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

At least its not just fans of Celtic and Rangers that will be accused of sectarianism, etc. (although the Scottish press usually ignore it when it comes to other Scottish clubs).

However, former vice chairman of the Federation of Hearts Supporters’ Club, Robin Beith, said the SFA had to take at least some responsibility for what happened.

"This type of situation does lend itself to people acting in an antisocial manner.

"The Pope is unrelated to football and the SFA should have known better than to have a minute’s silence - I think they were ill advised," he said.

"Are the 20,000 other [Celtic] fans who were singing the Republic of Ireland’s national anthem going to be arrested too?"

:rolleyes:

Advertisement