Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gettin annoyed now

• 10-04-2005 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Has anyone in the Blanch area got Ibb at the moment I had to switch to dialup since yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

A little more information would probably be useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Obiviously he's asking if anyone's Ibb DSL is down in Blanch.

Obviously, but this is the third time he has posted the same thing, but only this time he has only one line of text. In other words, is this thread really required?

Is he on the trial? What mast is he on? how long has it been down?

Just trying to get a more cohesive idea of what the problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 davedm

Thanks for the warm welcome.....

I have been online for 2mths

I am on the Coolmine mast

As I said I had to switch to dialup since yesterday so a bit of maths should tell ya I have been off since the date previous to my post.

Sorry but we can't all know everything that is required when we ask a simple question.I gotta say though that your understanding and your overwhelming desire to be helpfull and patient with newbies is a credit to your wonderfull good natured manor.

For the record my signal came back on Monday with even worse quality than before.as you can see from my other posts which incidently have the info you require from your previous pleasant reply.

Thanks

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Believe it or not, we don't actually spend our days trying to keep track of all your various posts or your issues. If you stick to one thread with your problems it would make it a bit easier.

• Advertisement

Agreed! Please reply in the other threads about IBB, no need to clutter the place up with a new thread for each problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement