Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Jenny Huston..........

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

I wouldn't call her fat TBH If only because one of my mates has a slightly unhealthy obsession with her and he might get violent :)

You can listen to our show Mondays and Fridays 4.30 to 7 on Anna Livia 103.2 if you want to add another target to your hit list ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

ThatBloke wrote:
    I wouldn't call her fat TBH If only because one of my mates has a slightly unhealthy obsession with her

How unhealthy is this obsession exactly? Are we talking AlanPartridge-esque shrine or something because that'd be pretty amusing.

ep2_5.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

HaHa, no he's not that bad, I think it's more of a short-term memory problem than an obsession, he never stops asking me if I listen to Jenny Huston's show

Advertisement