Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blogs you say?

Options
  • 10-04-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭

Whats the purpose of this forum then, or the thinking behind it?

(just curious)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Sorry but what was the point of that post.

and afaik it is a forum for people to discuss blogging, blogging sites and post links to their blogs.

There was a thread requesting it a few days ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Why the need to be so unhelpful??!

ColHol, a blog is another name for an online journal or diary. Boards subscribers get theres hosted here with little links beside their names (at least they used to) but there are plently of places you can get a blog hosted.

Also see a recent thread called planet boards where cloud unvailed some new combined bloggs thingey. Really neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ColHol, a blog is another name for an online journal or diary. Boards subscribers get theres hosted here with little links beside their names (at least they used to) but there are plently of places you can get a blog hosted.
    haha, i know what a blog is, i have one! I was just curious as to why a forum would be created about them. Ill look up the other thread though, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

ColHol wrote:
    haha, i know what a blog is, i have one! I was just curious as to why a forum would be created about them. Ill look up the other thread though, thanks
    Then appologises to Solitaryman666 and in future I will assume all questions to be stupid and pointless...

If you knew what a blog is that what dont you *get* about the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ColHol wrote:

arent you just the little nosey parker.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

arent i just....

Advertisement