Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing a blog

• 10-04-2005 9:22pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use blogger.com for my blog and have been trying to redesign it, but so far can't get to grips with CSS so that I can do exactly what I want. Are there any good editor available out there similar to Dreamweaver which are specifically for blogs and journals?
    Failing that, anyone here with some free time and some CSS knowledge?!

thanks,

flogen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

I'll help you out. PM me.

PS. If it matters: 8 years of *HTML and too many years of CSS experience. So you could say I'm a pro. Of course I drink too much, and stay up all night posting on ridiculous forums to be actually talented.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Being lazy and having all the design skills of a poo-flinging monkey, I just installed Wordpress 1.5 on my server and a couple of plugins and used its default theme, which is quite lovely. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

www.htmldog.com.

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

there are some free blogger templates here http://homepage.mac.com/ravasthi/blog_templates/ - i'm sure there are plenty of better resources for blogger templates out there though...

if you are willing to move from blogger, i'd agree with daveirl about wordpress. very simple to get up and running and there are heaps of lovely free themes out there e.g.http://www.alexking.org/software/wordpress/theme_browser.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement