Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Chinese Democracy Leaked!

Options
  • 10-04-2005 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

The songs IRS, Catcher in the Rye, T.W.A.T, Prostitute and 1 more apparently have been leaked. This is the same guy who leaked IRS originally.

Watch for more news!

Most GNR sites are down now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

this will only result in them having to re-record all the songs again. NEVER GONNA BE RELEASED!/GONNA BE BOLLOX!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

Who knows what effect this will have on the mind of axl rose. Supposedly the songs leaked were those that ended up being aired in NY by mistake, which means they cant be that far off what theyre supposed to sound like, so hopefully wont affect anything like re-recording...!but even if this is true, Im sure he's still pretty pissed off, well, whats another 10 years at this stage anyway!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i don't think i.r.s is actually them. its meant to be mr.brownstone or one of them bands taking the piss. thats what i read on some guns site anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

No it's real. It was confirmed by GNR management.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

The MTV News (when you press Red on an MTV channel) says that the Chinese Democracy album leaked, but I don't think this is true (yet).

Are these new leaks CD quality? Because I thought the guy who leaked IRS was just some guy who recorded it off the radio years ago? Surely they weren't all played on the radio?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 eddie-fandangle

itsd time to let go guys. gnr are dead now. its just a guns n roses tribute band albeit a very **** one. axl cant even sing anymore and the guitar playing is just terrible since buckethead left. **** **** **** velvet revolver rock so very exceedingly hard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

itsd time to let go guys. gnr are dead now. its just a guns n roses tribute band albeit a very **** one. axl cant even sing anymore and the guitar playing is just terrible since buckethead left. **** **** **** velvet revolver rock so very exceedingly hard

I have to agree with this. Any anticipation I once had for Chinese Democracy is now dead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

By the time it comes around to being released China will actually be a Democracy and Axl will have to spend another few years comming up with a better title.

i am very suprised by irs..not that i have heard it...but i bet its good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I heard it! I found it on some french forum after several minutes of searching.
    It was really bad quality, but it sounded like it could be awesome. Not that I care. Red-headed T.W.A.T

• Advertisement

yes the sound quality is probably poor but overall its probably good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's not really :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

The Band is dead I don't care if that album ever comes out. Velvet Revolver is all that remains on Gun's N' Roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

The Demo of IRS was leaked on the radio a few years ago. Sounds like someone put a microphone to their Radio and recorded some of it, so its a bad quality recording of a demo tape. Song sounds like it has potential but a Demo from 99 you cant compare it to a finished studio vesion. Might not even be on the album. Seen original in Slane and New one in Docklands Arena couple of years ago both shows were brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 eddie-fandangle

de5p0i1er wrote:
    The Band is dead I don't care if that album ever comes out. Velvet Revolver is all that remains on Gun's N' Roses.

i disagree. i dont think vr are at all a continuation of gnr but something new and fresh. that chapter of their lives is long over

VR have as little musically to do with guns as mustard does to custard

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

Velvet Axl or Revolver n' Roses who cares

IRS is down the bottom :D

http://www.illitpress.com/

Advertisement