Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was Rossi's win a fair one?

• 10-04-2005 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Do you think that Rossi won fair and square in Jerze this weekend?

Personally I think when two riders are that close and so determined to win that contact is inevitable but I would say that wouldn’t I, being a Rossi fan :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

I have to agree with you, there was'nt much room for either rider to go anywhere else. they were both pushing hard for the win and neither wanted to give up the chance to win, nobody's fault, these things just happen from time to time. it's looking like another great season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

As you said it's shaping up to be a great season yet again cant wait till next week but I found out today that I have to work Sunday :mad: so it the repeat for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I would say that is was slightly more Rossi's fault. He had every right to go for the move but there was no room for him to overtake at the inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Ah well s**** happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

I agree with Zane. Both were giving it 110% and it was great to watch but l think Rossi knew that it was a wild move ......his feet were off the pegs!

Racing incident .....l would like to think yes. I just hope Rossi does get into the Schumacher mindset of winning at all costs ( Schui trying to take Villenuve out for the Championship).

Moto GP is just soooo much more exciting than F1. Looking forward to the season and waiting to see what Sete is going to do in return.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

Barging super moto style with his foot of the peg is not GP racing, he knew there no room there going in. Is this how to win on an inferior motocycle?. So glad that Barros stuck it up him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

It was a fantastic race and rossi won fair and square, even if he did look a bit too cocky on the podium. TBH I really couldn't care less if someone bends the rules a little if it makes for an exciting race, admittedly I'm a rossi fan and I don't know how I would have reacted if the tables were turned but like I said I really couldn't care less as long as it's a good race and no-one causes anyone else any serious injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Ficus wrote:
    rubbing is racing!

was good stuff by rossi and did you see the terrible acting by Gibernau afterwards, oh my hand, no actually my other hand, or was it my elbow?

:D:D:D

I actually thought that when Gibernau was crossing the finish line, he was making a W_A_N_K_E_R gesture with his hand.

I'd have to say if it had of been me that rossi done it to I'd be pissed off. But I'm a Rossi fan and wanted to see him win, but it spoilt the victory by the means he won it. Fair fight n all that.

Why couldnt it have been Rossi and Biaggi. :D
    I suspect max would have got back on his bike and Hunted Rossi down and kicked him off his bike. There's always next week.

Advertisement